This sweet-faced waitress named Vega, she recently joined Pine Resto but she is a person who pretty much enjoys a lot of guests for his service. She will share about the difference between good and great waitress.
The Differences between good waitress and great waitress:
Good waitress :
- Always greet and escort the guest in good manner
- Promoting the Chef’s Recommendation to up sell and maximizing revenue
- Giving suggestion, advice and clear recommendation
- Asking for guest satisfaction
- Always visible and being attentive
Great Waitress :
- Greet the guest using their names
- Suggesting the guest preferences and still up sell to increase the revenue
- Giving suggestion just before the guest settle their bill
- Asking for guest satisfaction and give compliment
- Always visible, being attentive, eager to have conversation without interrupting guest activity.
Well, good luck and being a good or great waitress is not an option but all that must be owned by a waitress